Business owners and CEOs continue to rank technology change as one of the top focus areas for their business. Nothing is more pervasive today as the internet and the online economy.
It is always interesting to see the latest online or internet trends that are presented by the KPCB organisation. I have selected the graphs that are most interesting to me below to highlight the following key online trends:
- The average world penetration of the internet is a whopping 34%
- Mobile advertising is growing quickly while traditional print and radio advertising are falling
- YouTube's growth is amazing
- 15% of internet traffic is now on mobile devices and rising
- Tablets have nearly overtaken desktops in terms of new large-screen computing devices
- Wearable / everywhere computing is the next growth trend
- The internet is reconfiguring many business processes - some great examples are highlighted
Please enjoy the slides below. If you would like some assistance in your business to leverage some of these trends to help you grow and prosper, then let's have a chat. Otherwise, I would be delighted to receive your comments below.